Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Must be prepared according to the rules of the Scientia Moralitas Journal.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; the manuscript must not exceed 20 pages including title, abstract, main text, references, and tables.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This section is open to all authors. Submission to this section must be based on original research.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: Scientia Moralitas - International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research is given by the author the right of the first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
Authors retain copyright. If the author cites from his own article published in Scientia Moralitas - International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, then he is encouraged to cite the name of the Scientia Moralitas - International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, volume and page. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
This journal provides immediate open access to its content, by this way, we make research freely available to the public and support a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.